Peer Mentor Training and Workforce Development
Join us for an in-depth three month job training program that will prepare you to become a Peer Support Specialist and give you the concrete tools you need to succeed in your new position!
CTF's training program combines a classroom setting with experience at Our Place Clubhouse, a peer-run community for adults in mental health recovery.
- 288 hours of RSA-approved training
- 80 internship hours
- 6 hours of one-on-one job development
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Assistance with state fingerprint clearance card application
- An individualized Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP)
- Motivational Interviewing training
- Computer literacy training
- Healthcare documentation training
- Professional peer support and feedback
- Certificate of Completion
To enroll, stop by OPC in person to complete a self-referral form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!